Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Spiraling Shape

As you may have noticed, there haven't been too many posts on the Hyper Kitchen lately. Spring is always a hectic time around here. Everyone has had their hands full raking up the lawn, vacuuming up the ladybugs that swarm around our windows, fighting crime, and completing our taxes in the eleventh hour. Before you know it: BOOM! March is over and we're left up to our elbows in dusty tomes trying doing last minute research for viable Hyper Kitchen material.

As I looked around the Reading Room table, I saw only grim faces. Our procrastination had at last become our undoing. It was then that Hector Gush, our staff historian and pastry-maker, pointed out that it was unfair to our fan base to pass off inferior, rushed work in the place of the sumptuous food for thought that you truly deserve. We had only one option.

While it breaks our hearts to do this, we have decided to use hypnotism to make you forget this entire incident. It's an underhanded move, sure, but it buys us time to work and we'll make it up to you. Now: stare deeply into the center of Hypno-Spiral.

6 comments:

  1. Eh....yes cool and,and eh ...Hyper Kitchen is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll accept this as the monster of the month. Oh next month should be vampires, becasue they're so cool. Have you seen the new twilight movie? You should go see it. It made me a better person. If only it'd been in 3d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reinhardt Lane.....Reeeeinhardt Laaaaaaane.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must...kill...John Lennon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next monster of the month should be POLITICAL MONSTERS I suppose. Who would you vote for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally I was a big Blob supporter, but the formless flesh-eater has changed its stance so many times that I cannot help but feel that its merely a pawn of big business. This year, I intend to cast my ballot for the Thing with Two-Heads (although the I did appreciate the Gorilla Vampire's proposal to re-invigorate the space program).

    ReplyDelete